"A great board is a victory, not a gift,"
Strengthen YOUR board with board assist
What is Board Assist?
Unique value with SbyD providing you an HONORARY BOARD INVITEE - SENIOR EXECUTIVE INPUT
Do you have a monthly senior managers meeting?
If so board assist is for you, it will bring 3rd party (outside) opinion, value and clarity as its contribution and you will gain an advantage that will save you money & time plus make you money and time... acquire board assist to revitalise and revolutionise your meeting and your business/or divisional results
Have you ever dreamt of having a powerful board of immensely experienced and knowledgable business “powerhouses”! This service allows you to make that dream a reality; you appoint one of our SbyD business specialists to join your board meetings, adding a whole new dimension to your discussions along with new depth and purpose to your final decisions. This service can be monthly or quarterly
The real gold:
It is a very simple but valuable addition to your business. You new board member as a matter of course has experience across a wide range of industries and businesses so they bring a very different perspective, knowledge and skill set to contribute and support your board with…..
Businesses can make a real difference by working to transform your Board into an effective, energetic and productive team that sets the example for the entire organisation
One of the most meaningful and innovative ways your business can engage is to
Build a Better Board
What makes a good board:
- Boards are never more than the sum of their people
- A great board is made up of people who contribute skills, experience, perspective, wisdom, time and financial resources to the organization
- A great board is one that can be both a tough critic and a wise counselor
- A great board is one that supports you and your company
- Where everyone on the board can offer different insight and advice
WHAT is a SbyD board assist executive?
They are a member of your board meeting (or monthly business/divisional management meeting) who do not form part of the executive management team. He or she is not an employee of the company or affiliated with it in any other way.
They are differentiated from your inside directors, who are members of the board also serving as executive managers of the company
Your SbyD board assist executive delivers responsibilities in the following areas:
· Strategy: Constructively challenge and contribute to the development of strategy.
· Performance: Contribute to analysing the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives
· Balanced Input: Provide your existing board with additional input and experience from a broad range of perspectives and value
· Safety: Outside contribution on such a level adds a feeling of additional surety in direction and decision making
· Outside Perspective: Often the one ingredient missing in decision making is a free and untainted outside perspective... it makes all the differnce
· Accelerate progress: A dimension of speed is always a result of experience